iProx HD Dome is a 2550 X 1440 High Definition Mega Pixel IP Network Vandal Resistant dome camera packed with loads of handy features. If you are an installer POE feature in this camera will come in very handy. Imagine running cables and carrying out time consuming terminations at the Camera end as well as for DVR/NVR end for video & separate for power ( and then to another power distribution box). Well POE is the answer to cut down the installation time and make the job easy. Single CAT 6 cable does the job of carrying power to the camera and bringing Video feed back to the BOX. Thanks to built in POE ports in our NVR range this has become almost a plug and play job for the installer.
Modern design to fit various applications. Mainly designed for high end residential, Light commercial & retail.
Vandal resistant metallic body & IP 65 rating make it possible to install this camera indoor as well as outdoor
Medium range ( up to 20meter) night vision to see clearly in the dark
If you are planning to install this camera to an external wall ( where you don’t have a hollow gap to hide terminations) you can purchase our HD Dome Base to make the job neat & professional. look at some of the product images which shows the camera mounted on a panel with termination base. This avoids the need to install a seperate junction box ( usually grey or black wiska ones you pick up from screwfix etc) next to the camera to ruin the look of all your hard work where junction box becomes the center of attraction.
Some of the high tech features
- Google Drive & Drop Box compatibility – You can set up the camera to directly send high definition images of any detected movements directly to your google drive or drop box folder
- Get video feed or HD images sent directly to email: set the camera to email you with a small video clip of detected movements straight after detection.
- Dynamic DNS features- if you are techie & into networking stuff, this is a handy feature for setting up dynamic DNS for IPs
- 3 Video Streams – main stream, Sub Stream & now even it has Tri Stream, these are all for setting up different video feeds for different equipemt to see video feed faster
- P2P function for cloud cctv access
Working as a standalone camera
Although we recomend to use this camera with a Network Video recorder(NVR) to get 24 hour video recording & the use of many advanced features, this camera can be actually used as just a standalone camera with out any recording equipment.
So lets say you just need to keep an eye out for your staff at work or watch your little one at home or even monitor warehouse workers, if its just live view that you need to see remotely from your smart phone (or PC) you can simply buy one of these cameras and a power supply (assuming you got an eathernet cable, if not you can buy one here) , fix the camera where you need, plug the network cable & power, download the App to phone & do a simple set up. You will now beable to access the camera from any where in the world. no video recorders needed.
But ofcourse if you need to record 24hours, its best to get a video recorder box
So lets have a look at the technical specs
- High Resolution HD CMOS Image Sensor
- Super wide angle 2.8mm lens proving approx 110 Degree field of view
- Wide Dymanic Range (WDR) built in
- IR-Cut mechanism for Built in Infrared
- Water resistant to IP66 international standards ( so you can install indoor or outdoor)
- Vandal resistant metalic housing making it possible to install in many locations
- Has a night vision range of up to 20meters
- Size of the camers is 94.5mm X 76mm
- it only weight 450grams
- H.265 latest video compression technology
H.265 video compression is one of the main advanced features in this camera as it helps to send high quality HD video footage from camera to video recorder in small file sizes, so it doesn’t consume much of the bandwidth & stream video much faster due to its smaller file size